Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

wonderful blog posts and comments

learning Goals: L2 present work in a range of forms & create ideas that link with the topic and each other and include detail. L3 present work in a range of forms, write content relevant to the task. & use language that is suitable to the topic, audience and purpose.  



Kia ora my name is Romeo


This week for our reading and writing we have had to do a google doc or a slideshow on how to do a good blog post or comment. 


This is what we learnt:

 In a blog post you need to start with a catchy title then an introduction then a learning goal if you have one then you start your writing and try to do more than one paragraph. After you have done writing You can start editing your texts with different fonts and sizes.


In a blog comment you can start with something positive, then something thoughtful, then put something helpfull so in the pesons next blogpots you are commenting on, they could improve. And then at the end ask a question so if they reply you could reply back so you start a conversation. 









1 comment:

  1. Interesting post Romeo and helpful to people as well. I think you could have improved this post with an image. What is your favourite thing to post about?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post