Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Brick reflection

On July the 30 we had House of Bricks come over to our school. The reason they came over is because we were working on collaboration and character. collaboration is working together and character is not giving up having perseverance. Here is my reflection.


Do you have collaboration and character?


My favourite Lego activity was making the cars because we got to free build our car and use anything in

the pile of Lego. Then we got to test them, and then if the cars did not go that far we could modify them

so they could go further.  


My least favourite Lego activity was making the pattens because the bases were limited to a

16x16 square. 


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was the switching builds because when you got

something, it was hard in some of the piles because everyone had different ideas to everyone.


The most challenging activity was building the towers, because you had to make the block below the

top block reinforced, other wise the whole tower would collapse and you would have to restart it.


I enjoyed working collaboratively with others because having a team in Lego you could finish stuff like

the towers or the cars easier.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Romeo
    Wow I love your work. It looks like you put in a lot of time on it
    next time you could add a bit more writing.
    Nia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post