Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

Quarantine

Hello, I'm blogging on day 5 of quarantine. It wasn't what I expected though.  I thought it was going to be scary but it was much more fun. I had time to make some stuff I got for Christmas like a meccano race car. I had to make it out of bolts and nuts so it took a long time to make. I also got to go on the iPad for a bit and play with my friend online. I'm still sad about not seeing my friends but it is for our health and I don't want to get Coved-19. I have some games I do in quarantine like track-stands  on my ride with my dad. That's when you put you front brake (or back) on and try to not move or put your foot down for as long as you can and me and my dad have competitions of who can do it for longest!  Dad and I are getting better at them.




finished on day 6

2 comments:

  1. Great first post in the Blog Hop Romeo - Love the meccano race car - there are some bonuses of having more time on your hands!

    It is hard being shut away from everyone - but I am glad you are finding some good in all of that. Great writing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Earl thanks for commenting on my blog post. I also think that it is good that I am finding the good in all of this, as I thought that it would be incredibly boring. What are you doing in quarantine?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post