Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

The recipe to happiness

 This week for reading we had to read articles about happiness like did Albert Einstein discover the secret to happiness? After we read all those articles we had to write a recipe to happiness just like instructions to bake a cake. Here They are. 

Romeo’s recipe to happiness


You will need:

One teaspoon of laughter      

30 g of happy butter

10 tablespoons of friends 

Sprinkle some help seasoning

 fun spoon

Family table

love oven at 250 fun

Done you have got your happy cookies


First put in 30g of happy butter, next put ten table spoons of friends. now put one teaspoon of laughter following with help seasoning, now stir with the fun spoon until fluffy now lay out balls, from the mixture on the family table. now put in love oven now you got COOIKES 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Romeo,

    What a fantastic thing to do. I bet you enjoyed creating such a wonderful "happy" recipe. A tablespoon of some friends and happy butter, just imagine if this was how we baked actual cookies! May favourite cookies are shortbread? What about you, do you have a favourite cookie?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post