Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Another day in quarantine

The start of the day I just finished my Lego.  It was a Star Wars Lego set. It was hard to make but I just finished it so I am really happy.  After we went for a walk like every morning, today the walk was much shorter I thought it would be. The sun came out so my Mum went out to do the garden and pick some Cranberries so I went out to play with my Lego.  My friend Daniel started calling on face time so I was happy to see him.  Almost the end of the day we went bike riding on the same track I did yesterday.





2 comments:

  1. Love the lego models Romeo - great job. Thanks for sharing the photos. Sounds like you had another busy day.

    I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Romeo
    Those Star Wars ships look great!
    Yum, my brother has cranberries growing in his garden and they are so sweet to eat! Do you have many cranberry plants?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post