Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Run boy run!

Today we did running around the block 5 times.  You would think it is short but it is not!  My mum said to get up and do some running with me. My sister Isabella had to do it too, I wanted to time myself so I got my stopwatch.  Ready-get set- go!  My sister ran off in front of me and my mum. Well it wasn't a race but that's how my sister runs, so me and my mum just ran together. Almost there, I sprinted the last part and stopped the stopwatch.  Me and my mum got 2.47 minutes, my sister got 2 minutes. We had a rest to cool off and have a drink.  Second time I got off faster because I was ready to run. The last one was like a warm up.  "Yes!" I said to myself.  I got 2.41 minutes this time, 6 less seconds than last time.  My sister got 2.40 min.  40 more seconds than last time.  For the 3 time my sister didn't do it as she was too tired from trying to break her point shoes in, which is really hard so don't judge.  Dang I got 3.07 minutes.  That was not my best.  I was very tired so it is fair enough, my mum went inside to check if my sister wanted to do the last one.  She said no.  I almost conked out on the last one I couldn't even sprint the last 20 m so I got 3.39 minutes. When I got inside I had a big drink and went to have a shower.  I loved it and can't wait to do it again.  What sort of exercise have you been doing and can you recommend any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post