Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Seriously

Today I was going to bike to my friends house to drop off his helmet.  When we got there I was very happy to see him, but we did have to keep our distance. We talked a lot about games and how we were going to contact each other through the games we play online.  Then we were going back home, my Dad was leading us through a very unrecognised route to the bike park.  Sadly in the bike park, dad was taking us to a one way trail that was going the wrong way, so we had to go back.  Seriously I said to Dad, listen to Mum.  Me, my Mum and sister knew which way to go so my Dad just stayed behind.  When we got home I was so hungry but I was still really happy to see my friend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post