Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Bike jumps

Today I did some awesome jumps on my bike.  They were both drop offs. If you were wondering what they are, they are some kind of jump that you are on a platform then you drop off a ledge. One of my drop offs were harder than the other because you had to go up to do it then you don't get much speed to drop off so you kind of just have to trust your self to go down. Why I wanted to do them, is because my Dad took me to the skate park to do some jumps and then he showed me what he could do, so I copied.  I think I am awesome at doing bike stunts and I cant wait to learn more.  Tomorrow I am going to start to learn how to do wheelies!! I am very excited.  Do you use your bike to do stunts like me?

Sorry there are no videos they are on my mums phone and we couldn't figure out how my mum could send them to me😢.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Romeo - sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of hard work to get them right!

    I like to bike but I don't do stunts! I just like to ride long distances and listen to music.

    Looking forward to hearing about the wheelies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Romeo - sounds like you are really enjoying your bike during lockdown. I hope that you can get that video up it would be really cool to see.

    What other tricks do you think you might learn?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post