Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Dolphins

Dolphins are awesome




What I already knew about dolphins.


Dolphins are mammals that live in the ocean.  They swim past Kaikoura and live
in pods. I have seen them doing flips out of the water along the coast of Kaikoura.  


What I learned about dolphins


Dolphins can be bred in captivity.  The study showed that captive dolphins
like to interact with humans.  Dolphins can live in sea pens in captivity.


What I want to know about dolphins.


How do they breed?
How do they communicate to each and show affection?
How many breeds of dolphins are there in the world?
How long do dolphins sleep for?

What age does the baby dolphin leave its Mum?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Romeo,
    I liked you post about dolphins. I thought it was great how you wrote what you already knew about them, then what you learned. You also have a lot more research to do to answer all those other questions! I’m looking forward to you posting those as I’m sure I’ll also learn more about dolphins.
    How do you feel about dolphins in captivity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way sorry about the words going off I tried Ctrl/shift/v but it didn't work I think it is because I made it on a google doc then put it on my blog and I fell really sad for dolphins that don't want to be in captivity.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post