Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Cake cake cake!

 Two days ago it was Saturday and I want to tell you all about it. I woke up not wanting to get up it took a long time for my sister to wake up to but finely we woke up the day was on to a rough start until I saw my breakfast waiting to be eaten. It was a toasted bagel with cream cheese - yummy! Always we go for a walk in the morning. We didn't go for a long walk but we did go for a nice walk.  When we got home I was really bored but then my mum asked me if I wanted to bake a cake. I definitely said yes, who can't resist a cake.  We were making a chocolate cake when my sister got off from reading. She helped me stir the mixture in while my Mum was getting the cake tin ready.  The cake was delicious and I was happy I made it. I think it was my favourite part of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Romeo - the cake looks amazing - I can understand that it was your favourite part of the day. I have been doing a lot more cooking than I normally would and it has been one of my favourite things to do as well.

    Really enjoying reading your posts. What is your favourite thing to write about?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post