Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Bike ride

Hello guys. Yesterday I went bike riding in Burwood Forest and I want to tell you about it. When my Mum said we were going for a bike ride I didn't want to because I was playing on the device but when I got out I was much more happy.  At Burwood Forest we went on a track to a big hill. We had to ride up a big hill to a watch tower.  After we had some photos we went down hill.  I went in front because I am the fastest going down hill.  After down hill we went up a sharp hill.  You know that it's best to go up a big hill because you get to down after.  We went into a lot of bush and dry grass to get out. After we went out of the track we went home to have a shower. The bike ride was really fun I said to my Mum and now I want to do it again! 
Do you like going for bike rides and where do you like to go?

2 comments:

  1. Xin chao Romeo, I really like the fact that you used a good context for your blog post, and plus I do really like going on bike rides on the road, to get home, et cetera. One thing you could add though, is a few pictures/ drawings and an attractive title.
    Tam biet,
    Sophie N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Romeo - That sounds like you had a really good time at Burwood Forest. I don't currently have a bike but when I did have one I enjoyed biking through the forest with my boys.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post